One of the new features of the Queens’ Cavalcade 2018 is the FLY&RIDE * option developed for all those who want to enjoy the pleasure of the race and the hospitality without worrying about any details related to their participation. It will be sufficient to reach with any flight in the days before the departure of the QC2018 and inform the Organization of the arrival time. From the moment of arrival at Olbia airport, the Organization will take care of everything, making available to the participant:
- 6 nights in a 5 * / 4S hotel with breakfast included (IN 01/10 OUT 07/10)
- 4 gourmet dinners
- Secured motorbike parking
- a motorbike made available by the organization (among those available at the time of registration).
- Tripy GPS
- The transfer for arrivals between September 29th and October 2nd until 11.00 am, from the airport / port of OLBIA to the place where the verifications will take place, where it will be possible to pick up your bike.
- The transfer, between October 7th and October 9th until 12am, from the hotel to the airport / port of Olbia
* FLY&RIDE is optional and does not include the mandatory registration fee.