This website is owned and operated by Cromatica Strategic Communication SL.
Purpose of the data treatment
Cromatica informs the user that the processing of all personal data is done in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 of December, by which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data. Your data will be processed with the following purposes: (i) to provide you with the information you have requested; (ii) improve, comply and control the correct performance of the contract; (iii) comply with the legal obligations of Cromatica, and (iv) send you promotional communications, in the event that you have expressly requested it (at the moment of registration on our website, by the corresponding box or in the section to that effect within the web).
· Content: Cromatica will send you communications related to the Queens’ Cavalcade event promoted on our website.
· Media: Cromatica will send you such communications by any means (ie postal, telephone, email or any other electronic means).
· Opt-out: In relation to promotional communications by electronic means, we will inform you in each one of them, how to unsubscribe in a simple way and at no cost (except for the cost of transmission of your request for low). We will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the established legal deadline. In the event of a merger, sale, joint venture, global assignment of assets and liabilities or other corporate transaction, your data will be controlled by the company resulting from said corporate transaction, for the same purposes as specified herein unless legislation. You may contact us at our registered address at the beginning of this section or at email@example.com for the purpose of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and / or opposition (without prejudice to the specific opt-out procedure for promotional communications for advertising purposes by electronic means).
Personal Data Categories
The requested data are those required for Cromatica to perform previously detailed purposes such as your name, last name, contact details, identification document, bank details (which may be considered sensitive data in certain jurisdictions). If you voluntarily use our services, you are expressing your explicit consent for Cromatica to process your data as explained here.
Definition and function
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, mobile or other terminal (hereinafter, computer) when you access our website or run our application. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or the computer from which you generally access anonymously and depending on the information they contain, if you are previously registered, to recognize yourself as a user or client. The information they get is related to the number of pages you visit, the language, the place from which you access, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, how long your visit lasts, the browser or the equipment from which you make the visit or execute the application.
What types of cookies does this website use?
• Own cookies: Those are sent to your computer from a domain or computer managed by us.
• Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookies that expire when you leave our website or close the application.
• Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies that remain stored on your computer for a longer period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visits and the use that users make of our application for the purpose of making a statistical measurement and analysis of their use to correct the deficiencies that we detect and facilitate the use of our web or application.
• Advertising Cookies: When visiting the web pages, opening emails or running an application where we publish advertisements of our products or services, to control and monitor the effectiveness of advertising are installed in your browser or computer cookies that serve us measure, for example, the number of times ads are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are seen, from where or if you have seen them previously. Also when visiting websites, open emails or run an application where we publish ads of our products or services are installed in your browser cookies that serve to later show you advertising related to the search you have done and manage the advertising actions.
Authorization, revocation and removal of cookies
If you wish, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting the browser options installed on your computer or from the privacy options of the computer from which you view, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access any of the sections of our website. For example, you can find information on how to do it in case you use as a browser:
If you wish you can see the videos developed by the Spanish Agency of Data Protection with the purpose of explaining how to configure the privacy options from different platforms and equipment. http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/protegetuprivacidad/index-ides-idphp.php